Microsoft Outlook is a popular Manager which is used for multiple purposes. However, it may fail to respond in many cases, due to underlying reasons which are hard to understand. This does not mean that you cannot fix the problem at home. If Outlook not responding in Windows 10 for you, then you can follow the step-by-step guide given down below in order to fix this problem without any professional help. Follow the steps given below and find out how you can do it.
Outlook not responding Windows 10
- If you are facing an issue in which Outlook not responding Windows 10, then you can easily fix this issue by trying to open it again in a safe mode. Windows 10 is going to allow you to do it by going to the Start option and typing out Outlook.exe /safe. Hit enter after doing this and you will be able to fix any problem that is causing Outlook to freeze.
- Go to the Control Panel and select Programs and Features. Repair and update all the office programs which you have installed on your device.
- Make sure that your Windows 10 is updated in order to fix any problem that outlook is facing. This will help with bug fixes and give you the latest features and updates to get a renewed performance.
- Sometimes, you may not pay attention to additional dialogue boxes which are open for Microsoft Outlook. Even this may prevent the program to function normally. Check for open dialogue boxes which are not required and close them.
- Repair the data files of Microsoft Outlook to remove the ones which are corrupted and preventing the program to work smoothly.
- Create new user profile to find out whether it is the account corruption which is causing Outlook to freeze and not respond.