Outlook is one of the most widely used platforms for receiving and sending emails. Even being such a recognized email service, certain issues may arise which may require troubleshooting from your side. One of the major issues which people face is concerned with Outlook not receiving emails. This can take place due to a variety of reasons. Keep on reading to find the different origins from which this problem may arise and the absolute solutions that you can go for.
Solution on Outlook not receiving emails
- Make sure that you are connected to the internet. Also, make sure that your network is strong enough to receive the emails which are being sent to your account.
- In case of Outlook not receiving emails, it is possible for the mails to be going into junk folders. Check the junk folder to find new emails.
- There is a strong need for account authentication in order for you to start receiving emails. This is known as SMTP authentication. Check the outgoing server in the ‘Account’ settings once you preview ‘Tools’
- If your inbox does not have enough storage, then new emails will not be received. Try to delete the unwanted messages out of your inbox and reload to find new emails.
- Your account settings can help you find the mail rules, due to which emails not following the rules prescribed may get deleted automatically. Alter these settings by going to ‘Settings’, followed by ‘Mail’, ‘Rules’ and ‘Delete’
- Choose ‘Settings’ and select to go ‘Mail. Select the ‘Stop Forwarding’ option if you unwantedly have chosen your emails to be forwarded to another address
- Create a new account if your old account has been corrupted. This can be done by going to ‘Account settings’ and ‘Adding Profile’
Read Also: – How to recover Outlook Password