Outlook is one of the most widely used email platforms all across the world. It offers extra ordinary safety and compatibility to users all across the world. However, there are many users worldwide who have reported that Outlook not opening. This problem can arise due to a variety of causes, but is more prominent and has a higher chance of happening if you are opening Outlook very frequently. Fortunately, there are higher chances that you will be able to fix this problem at home without meeting professional help, just by following the steps given down below
Outlook not opening windows 10, How to fix it?
- In case Outlook not opening windows 10, you can choose to operate it in a safe mode, where you have disabled all the add ins that you have created. In order to get this done, go to the windows dialogue box and enter outlook /safe.
- Disable all the add ins that you have by going to the “Manage box” in Outlook settings.
- Most of the times, Outlook not opening might be because the profile has been corrupted. In order for this to be clarified, try adding another account to your Outlook by going to the control panel. Open Outlook again and verify the problem.
- Outlook might not be opening due to data corruption. The data files which contain all of your details would get corrupted, which can easily be resolved by opening Office and running SCANPST.EXE
- Another simple technique is to run Outlook by using the command /resetnavpane.
- Stop using Outlook in the compatibility mode, if you are doing so. Right click on the shortcut of Outlook and click on properties to disable using it in the compatibility mode. This is designed for the older versions of Windows 10.
- Try to not use iCloud and Outlook at the same time as they do not go with one another very well.
Read Also :- Outlook not working