MS Outlook is found to be one of the most outstanding email clients in the world. By default, most businesses and offices all across the world use this email service in order to accrue the benefits of fast and effective communication. However, sometimes Outlook might stop responding for unknown reasons, which might be very frustrating for the user. It might freeze, may give you some unknown error messages and not receive any new emails. However, you will not lose any data because Outlook troubleshooting is not very challenging. We have provided a common list of problems and solutions that Outlook may have from time to time. Outlook customer service can be contacted if you find any trouble with the basic solutions provided below.
Common errors and problems with Outlook
- Startup problems are very common in Outlook. Sometimes, users are not able to have access to their account even after filling in the valid credentials. Even if you are able to have access to your account, it might stop abruptly at anytime.
- Sending and receiving new emails might not be possible for Outlook sometimes. Although this is usually blamed on your internet connection, but there may be other underlying reasons for this problem. In this case, even the basic email category folders might not open.
- Outlook freezing on browser is also very common, over in you are unable to access a particular section of Outlook. Even after sending repeated commands, you might not be able to open a new emails and Outlook just go blank immediately.
- Messages like “unable to open folder”, “Outlook has stopped responding”, etc are always very common. Error messages can easily be resolved with the help of the following troubleshooting solutions.
Outlook customer service phone number
Possible solutions for problems
- If outlook is causing troubles to you every now and then, try running it in a safe mode.
- Clear the cache and cookies of your browser and try to run Outlook again.
- Make sure that your Outlook version is updated to the latest one, and also, that it is compatible with the OS version that you are using on your PC.
- Disable all the add-ins that you have on your browser and try to run Outlook again, in order to successfully restart Outlook and let it perform smoothly.
- Use the inbox repair tool that Outlook has in order to fix Outlook problems.
- Use Outlook customer service phone number to successfully fix any other issues that you may not find the solution to online.