Apple ID is required by all the Apple users in order to let them have access to iTunes, iCloud, Apple music and much more. This contains all the important information that Apple users could have for themselves in their iPad, iPod, MacBook, etc. However, as a human tendency, you may sometimes forget your password, or maybe wanting to change it for some reason. For iCloud Password reset process get details for this article.
On the other hand, if you simply want to reset your password so that no other person can have access to your account again, then iCloud Password Reset can be done without any hassle in the following simple ways. Follow the steps given down below and reset your password for Apple ID
iCloud Password Reset number
How to reset your Apple ID password
- Go to your regular browser and open the login page of Apple ID.
- Click on the option where it asks you if you have forgotten your password. You will be able to find this option in the center of the page.
- You will be lead to another page where you can easily recover, or retrieve your account.
- Enter your email address on the next page, and select on the option of ‘I want to reset my password’
- Now, you will be given an option to reset your password in a number of ways. Firstly, you can choose to answer a set of security questions which you had previously noted for recovering your account at the time of creating it. On the other hand, you can also choose to do this with the use of your mobile number or an alternate email address.
- You can also use the two factor authentication in order to retrieve your password.
- iCloud Password Reset number is the support number which you can use in order to help Apple executives to assist you in recovering your password or resetting it.