Keeping ourselves up to date with the latest technology and features is something we all like to do. This enables us to benefit from the top-notch features that are going to come in handy. With this, we would like to start a guide with step-by-step instructions on how you can easily update Microsoft Edge. Microsoft Windows automatically looks for update online and make sure that your system is up to date. Generally, if your Windows 10 is regularly updated, which is naturally what happens, then there is no need for you to manually do this with Microsoft Edge. However, if you still want to know how to update Microsoft Edge, then keep on reading below to find out how.
Solution on how to update Microsoft Edge
Step to update Microsoft Edge
- The first step in ‘how to update Microsoft Edge’ would be turning on your system and going to the ‘Start’ option
- Doing this, a catalogue will popup. of all the names mentioned over there, you need to go over and click on ‘Settings’
- This, in turn, will lead to another set of options coming in front of you. In order to update Microsoft edge, you need to click on ‘Updates and Security’ in order to check for the latest updates available.
- On the left side of the screen, tap on ‘Windows update’
- When the next screen pops up, choose ‘Check for Updates’
- If an update is available at that moment for Microsoft edge, it will be automatically installed after hitting on the next option.
Read Also :- Microsoft Edge Customer Service