Apple and Google work the best when they go together with one another. Most of the times, people do not trust Apple with their contacts, all they have some special conditions which require them to sync their contacts with iPhone. If you have certain contacts that you would like to sync to your iPhone, then the following simple steps will enable you to do it without any need of professional help. Apart from your contacts, this is also going to allow you to sync other data with your iPhone so that you do not have to move to and fro. Read on to find out How to Sync Google Contacts to iPhone
How to Sync Google Contacts to iPhone, Fix Now.
- In the first step of How to Sync Google Contacts to iPhone device, go to Settings
- If you scroll down the list, you will find an option named ‘Passwords and Accounts’
- Clicking on this will help you to view and option with the name of ‘Add Account’
- Of all the different brand names mentioned in the list, click on Google accounts.
- Enter your email address and password to login successfully into your Gmail account on your iPhone device.
- Different authorizations may be required in order for you to get this done, so keep clicking on ‘Next’. Some of the basic permissions will include managing your calendar, managing your account, viewing your profile, viewing and managing your account, etc
- Easily select what all would you like to share with your iPhone from the options mentioned above.
After selecting ‘Contacts’ in the list, you will easily be able to import all the contacts that you have on your Google account to your iPhone for future purposes.