iPhone is completely revolutionized the Smart Phone and tech industry. When the iPhone was launched in 2007 it was sent a wave of change in the mobile tech industry and its incredible popularity has make it as one of top innovative brands in the world. Over the course of time iPhone has still maintain the leading position in smartphone industry. Users mostly prefer Apple Apps on their iPhones but sometime individual do need some different platform.
Roadrunner Mail is one such mail services provided by the leading telecommunication company. The Apple new user does face some technical problem in setting up the mail.
Some of the common procedures to set up roadrunner Mail on my page.
- First of all, go to settings of your iPhone.
- Then go to the Account section and select the Mail, Contact and Calendar.
- Then click on the Add account and Click on the other tab when roadrunner email is not in the list.
- Then Click on the tan on ADD.
- Properly enter your name, full email Address and then Password in the given field.
- Enter the server details in the given Incoming Mail Server.
- Since roadrunner mail server i.e. inbound.att.net.
- Enter your Customer User Id and then Password.
- Similarly in the Outgoing Mail server section, enter outgoing mail server id. smtp.mail.att.net.
- Then enter your Customer user ID and Password.
In Case, even after following these procedures one faces some problem. Then one can contact the Roadrunner tech support following these Procedures. First Go to Roadrunner website, click on the support tab and then contact. Their technical team is supported by a trained expert individual which having many years of technical experience in remote technical assistance to the user over a wide range of problems.
Read Also :- Roadrunner Email Not Working