There is no doubt that in this world of technology, various browsers are available in the market to surf the required information. Netscape Navigator, Mozilla Firefox, Internet explorer are to name a few. But the popularity of Google chrome is increasing at a huge rate. What is the reason behind the sky-rocketing popularity of Google chrome? The answer to this question is that it provides a great experience to its users. But on the other hand, due to its large base of users some problems from time to time are observed by the users. One of the peculiar issues in this regard is Google Chrome keeps crashing. So, let’s see what can be the possible solution of the problem Google chrome keeps crashing.
Steps related to solve the issues of Google Chrome keeps crashing:
- First of all check that if your internet connection is working properly or not. If it is working you can start taking some other steps in this regard.
- Also check for cookies and caches in your computer. Make sure to remove cookies and caches as soon as possible. You can also delete the history of your browser.
- The next step to sort out this issue is to remove added on extension. This will solve the problem of Google chrome keeps crashing in Windows 10.
- You can also take another step in this regard. To perform a clean boot of your system is a good idea.
- You can also download an antivirus in your computer. It will also help to sort out the issues related to Google chrome keeps crashing.
Read Also :- Google Chrome not responding
Google Chrome keeps crashing in Windows 10
If even after taking this step, if the problems still persist, you can take other steps also. The best way is to contact Google chrome customer support or take any third-party service provider assistance to solve Google Chrome keeps crashing in Windows 10.
How to fix if Chrome keeps crashing Mac
- A situation where the CPU is congested, Chrome might find it difficult to work.
- Open Chrome and go to the ‘Task Manager’ after finding the ‘More tools’ option in ‘Settings’ modify the settings after shutting down the tabs which are not required.
- If Chrome Keeps Crashing Mac, you can go to the ‘More tools’ and also clear the browsing data in order to get uninterrupted service.
- Try to disable ‘Extensions’ one by one to find out which one is causing the fault.
- If the application is freezing every now and then, check the ‘Activity Monitor’. Relaunching It may help to build speed on your device.